Undergraduate and Post Graduate scholarships into all the state universities and departments (except health and medical departments) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is offering Undergraduate and Post Graduate scholarships into all their state universities and departments with the exception of health and medical departments.
The scholarship is opened to all foreigners residing in and out of Saudi Arabia. The offer is in 3 categories; fully funded, partly funded and by subventions.
Modalities for the scholarship
- Must not be less that 17 years and more than 25 years for
- undergraduate program, not more than 30 years for master and not more than 35 years for the PhD
- Must have an approval to study in Saudi Arabia from your country of origin
- Must not have been expelled from any Saudi Arabia institution
- Should not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship in Saudi Arabia
- Certified true copies of academic and identification documents by competent authorities
- Presentation of a certificate of non conviction
- Female applicants must have a male family guardian, in accordance with regulatory instructions, provided that he is covered by a scholarship, has a regular residence or is registered with an employer who requires his services.
- Must presentation medical certificate of fitness.
Note ; for more information on the scholarship and submission of physical files, applicants should contact the embassy of Saudi Arabia in Yaoundé