The National Business and Technical Examinations Board NABTEB; releases 2022 May/June Certificate Examinations.
- According to the Registrar/CEO of NABTEB; Proffesor Ifeoma Isiugo Abanihe, about 58,569 candidates, representating 69.60% of the total candidates that sat for the 2022 May/June Examinations scored 5 credits and above, including English language and Mathematics. Also about 87,668 candidates registered for the examinations in 1,656 centres in #Nigeria and the Côte d’Ivoire indicating a 4.99% increase from the enrollment figures of 2021.
- Additionally, the Registrar stated that more attention needs to be paid to teaching 21st century employable skills that are needed by industry and also to revamp all federal technical colleges by improving their human and material resources, and finally that the federal government needs to strengthen the relationship between Technical and Vocational Education TVE and the Labour Market…
How to check your results
- Visit https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 15001-001
- Select the Type of Examination(Nov/Dec)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2021
- Enter the Card Serial Number and PIN found on your photocard. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Check your results with your email
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up…
Enrollment for the 2022 NABTEB. NBC/NTC, ANBC/ANTC Examinations is still ongoing. Please go to the NABTEB office near you to speak with an officer or visit https://nabteb.gov.ng/.
NABTEB certifies skills for wealth creation and economic self reliance