- Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant mechanical equipment and systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the maintenance of equipment in his sections.
- Reduce Crusher, Apron Feeder, Stacker and Reclaimer downtime.
- Participate on the elaboration of your equipment woks procedures, SOP, JSA and permits.
- Participate on the spare parts availability monitoring through timely and specifically identification of the need and PR raise and follow up until the reception of the requested spare parts.
- Reduce maintenance cost (proactive maintenance, spare, time, worker management, etc…)
- Monitoring healthiness of all the running equipment.
- Attending day-to-day problems and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Repairing of equipment spares in his section.
- Give timely intimation to his superior regarding spares requirements.
- Ensure safety of staff and equipment in his area.
- Ensure housekeeping in his section.
- Perform any other task entrusted to him by the hierarchy.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (05) years relevant work experience in repairs and maintenance of cement manufacturing equipment
Private Health Insurance